Fall semester workshops
ILO & assessment
· Redesign course outlines based on the requirements of the learner-centered approach by including higher level intended learning outcomes.
· Identify approaches to learning and teaching that enables students to achieve the intended learning outcomes (ILOs).
· Develop an assessment scheme which aligns with program aims and ILOs
-Project based learning
· Projects allow students to apply the knowledge they learn in class in a practical and authentic way. It also allows students to learn other real life skills, like working in teams and learning how to work out differences to achieve common goals.
· Trains participants on how to design and lead courses using problem and project-based learning methodologies.